Halia Teknologi Nusantara (HTN) is a system integrator company, provides engineering solutions, supplies and services as well as quality/process improvement consultancy for industry and research. It covers Academic, Electronics, Automotive, F&B, Aerospace, and Defense. We also provide technical training for industry and educational institutions.
We are searching for a detail-oriented, professional technical sales engineer to join our company.
The technical sales engineer’s responsibilities include delivering product demonstrations, networking with clients, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing your knowledge of technical products, and providing training to staff. You should be able to deliver excellent customer support and make appropriate suggestions for improvement.
To be successful as a technical sales engineer, you should demonstrate great active listening skills, patience, and confidence. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities.
- Familiar with company technical product specifications, able to provide solution to clients based on company product and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from customer to improve existing products.
- Provide feedback, reports and liaising with other department such as technical and operation regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, a graduate from Electrical and Electronics Engineering is preferable.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- An effective team player and able to work with cross department personnel.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- A valid driving’s license.
Please email your full resume, stating the position (including location) plus current and expected salaries to: email@example.com or call (021) 2217-8880 for further info.
PT. HALIA TEKNOLOGI NUSANTARA
Jl. Raya Hankam No. 45-A, RT.001/RW.004, Jatiranggon, Kec. Jatisampurna