The DIAdem Basics course teaches you how to use the most important analysis, reporting, and data management features of the DIAdem environment. Discover how to import data sets, analyze them visually and computationally, and create publisher-quality reports. Also learn how to use DIAdem SCRIPT to automate each of these tasks.
Classroom: 3 days
Virtual: four 4-hour sessions
On-Site: 3 days
- Find the data you want to import using simple search terms and conditions
- Import ASCII files and load TDM files
- View and graphically investigate loaded data
- Execute channel-based calculations on loaded data
- Create reports to present the data, including graphs and tables
- Use DIAdem SCRIPT to automate the above steps
- Complete the most common tasks performed in DIAdem
- Experience using Windows
- Programming experience is helpful but not essential
NI Products Used
- NI DIAdem
For detailed information, download the brochure below.