LabVIEW Core 3 introduces you to structured practices to design, implement, document, and test LabVIEW applications. Focus on developing hierarchical applications that are scalable, readable, and maintainable. The processes and techniques covered in this course help reduce development time and improve application stability. By incorporating these design practices early in your development, you avoid unnecessary application redesign, increase VI reuse, and minimize maintenance costs.
Classroom: 3 days
Virtual: four 4-hour sessions
On-Site: 3 days
- Develop an application in an agile manner
- Use Project Explorer Window tools to improve file organization and resolve conflicts
- Use the Queued Message Handler to develop a multiloop application
- Use notifiers for one-to-many communication between parallel loops
- Develop a customized user interface prototype for initial usability testing
- Handle errors locally or globally depending on the severity of the error
- LabVIEW Core 1 and 2 or equivalent experience
NI Products Used
- LabVIEW Professional Development System
For detailed information, download the brochure below.