More signal details with the power of 10
Power of ten (10-bit ADC, 10 Msample memory and 10.1″ touchscreen) combined with smart operating concepts make the R&S®RTB2000 oscilloscopes the perfect tool for university laboratories, for troubleshooting embedded designs during development and for production and service departments.
- Four times more vertical resolution than standard 8-bit ADCs.
- Maintains fast sampling rates at all times
- Largest display with highest resolution in its class
- Bandwidth: 70 MHz to 300 MHz
- Sample rate: up to 2.5 Gsample/s
- Memory depth: up to 20 Msample
- ADC resolution: 10 bit
- Display: 10.1″ capacitive touchscreen