Keithley 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer
Accelerate research, reliability and failure analysis studies of semiconductor devices, materials and process development with the 4200A-SCS. The highest performance parameter analyzer, it delivers synchronizing current-voltage (I-V), capacitance-voltage (C-V) and ultra-fast pulsed I-V measurements.
Parametric insight, fast and clear.
Advancing your bold discoveries has never been easier. The 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer reduces the time from setup to running characterization tests by up to 50%, allowing uncompromised measurement and analysis capability. Plus, embedded measurement expertise provides unparalleled test guidance and gives supreme confidence in the resulting measurements.
- Advanced measurement hardware for DC I-V, C-V, and pulsed I-V measurement types
- Begin testing immediately with hundreds of user-modifiable application tests included in the Clarius software
- Automated real-time parameter extraction, data graphing, analysis functions
Accurate C-V Characterization
Measure single-digit femtofarads with Keithley’s newest capacitance-voltage unit (CVU), the 4215-CVU. By integrating a 1 V AC source into Keithley’s industry-leading CVU architecture, the 4215-CVU offers low-noise capacitance measurements at frequencies from 1 kHz to 10 MHz.
- First C-V meter in its class capable of driving a 1 V AC source voltage
- 1 kHz frequency resolution from 1 kHz to 10 MHz
- Measure capacitance, conductance, and admittance
- Measure on up to four channels with the 4200A-CVIV Multiswitch