The all-in-one AST-1000 is the ideal solution for validating automotive infotainment systems. Featuring Averna’s leading RF and test expertise, the software-defined AST-1000 is powered by the NI VST and LabVIEW, and can generate all common radio signals (including AM/FM, DAB, DRM, HD Radio, and Sirius/XM), digital video signals (including ATSC, CMMB, DVB-T2, and ISDB), as well as simulate all common GNSS signals (including BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, and QZSS).
Key Features and Benefits
• Frequency range of 10–6000 MHz, covering all GNSS bands (L1, L2 and L5)
• Multi-channel (1-4): Up to 4×40 MHz or 2×80 MHz bandwidth
at 14-bit resolution (< 1 Hz)
• User-friendly analysis tools: Noise Figure, Spectrum, Power, and Histogram views
• 3.8 TB SSD storage or 16 TB HDD storage (for up to 20 hours of recordings)
• Supports ATSC, Bluetooth, DAB, DVB-T, FM, GNSS, HD Radio (FM), IBOC, RDS/TMC, WiFi, etc.
• Four models: RP-6120 (2 ch.), RP-6120P (2 ch. portable), RP-6120D (2 ch. desktop), and RP-6140 (4 ch.)
• Portable: Includes laptop + rugged case; can run on 12V or battery (~40 minutes); DriveView option